Monday, August 12, 2013

Everything that Everybody Missed

Hi! It's Celia again!

I've been sick since the end of June with Lymes Disease. That's why I haven't written any blog posts. I want to tell you what you missed, starting with my new pony, Molly.


Molly is kinda sick, like me. I got bit by a tick, and she gets bit by bugs, too. I have to put medicine on her belly every other day. That's what the white stuff on her face is, above the noseband. I used to have to put it on her face but not anymore. Molly has trouble in her left eye and we think she was kicked there. All my friends say she looks really sad in that eye:
Most people would tell you not to get a horse with a troubled eye, but Molly is so sweet and gentle that Mom says she makes a great first horse. Except for the fact that her eye looks red you wouldn't be able to tell she has problems with her eye. She doesn't favor it at all. 

Side view!

Molly is 13 hands tall and every hand is four inches so thats 13x4, which is 52 inches. And Mom says I need to work on my math skills. HAH! Molly is very smart AND she doesn't like her hooves picked up, so when I pick up her front foot she'll lean against me and stomp her back foot so she's only standing on two feet! I'll take a video for you guys sometime of her doing it.

So that's Molly. Soon we'll both be better, and hopefully we won't get bitten by anymore bugs!




6 comments:

  1. I've been wondering where your blog has been!!!! So glad your feeling better and I hope Molly feels better soon too! Oh enjoy your pony, they are a lot of fun!!!!


    Dawn Mellinger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back on here Celia! I always enjoy reading your posts before work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back on here Celia, i always enjoy reading your posts before work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back....and nice to meet Molly!
    Mrs. V. Haughery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly looks like a lovely horse - and she is lucky to have you because you no only take good care OF her, but you also care FOR her!

    -Jill Yescalis (friend of your Mom's)

    ReplyDelete